Order Management Software
Pre-configured to facilitate pain-free order management, seven stages are available:
Orders can be moved between stages, and stages can be bypassed if your business doesn’t need them. Optionally, an automatic email can be sent to the customer upon change of a stage. Pre-configured email templates with professional business wording come built-in as standard.
Choose whether to restock items that have been returned or cancelled on a case-by-case basis, giving you the flexibility to make decisions on the condition of items when they are returned and ensuring accurate stock levels are maintained.
Unlimited notes can be added to orders, either customer-viewable or private to your business, and notes can be categorised to track problems and feed into quality control systems.
Intelligent reporting provides insights into sales trends, common issues during processing, and average order processing times.
Manufacture or Assemble Products?
With our Manufacturing module, additional sub-processes (Workflows) within the ‘Processing’ stage give you complete control over every stage of your internal processes. Features include:
- Unlimited workflow stages, with any name you require and customisable icons for each stage.
- Tracks total processing time - choose which stage(s) start and stop the ‘clock’.
- Automatically flags orders that are stuck or close to breaching SLAs.
- Filter orders screens by workflow stage, easily enabling different team members to view their current workload.
- Generate BOMs to improve the speed and efficiency of picking components that make up your products.
Book A Free, No-Obligation Consultation Today
During your initial consultation we will explore your requirements and work out what we can do to help you achieve your goals. To ensure the best use of your time, please prepare the following before the consultation:
- A short overview of your business - we will do some research, but it's always better coming from our clients direct.
- A list of the key requirements for your business and/or software - what do you need it to do?
- An idea of your budget - we will explore whether what you'd like to achieve is possible with the budget you have. Our prices are very competitive, so we'll always do everything we can to bring your ideas to life.
The consultation is no obligation and you can choose a date and time that suits you below.